QueerGam: Whatever damage Bush has done to America is Bill Clinton's fault?

Agree? Disagree? Last week, at a party, a friend and a fan of QueerGasm, (influenced by Peach Madras Cocktail) asked me to write about Bush's legacy and the role of the mainstream media, indie bloggers, and online political strategists in the last eight years of the Bush Administration. I said "wait a minute, that's hard...I need a day or two to think about it". Before I post my deeply personal comment, I would like to ask you: do you think whatever damage Bush has done to America, to the LGBT community, and to the whole wide world is somehow Bill Clinton's (and the elite liberal media's) fault? I'll be back with my p.o.v...shoot me an email if you want to comment.
Below, my Little Miss Sunshine, Elaine Tseng-Gill, will help me write my comment.

Comments