What kind of town Chicago is?

Blagojevich:
I will fight this thing every step of the way. I will fight. I will fight. I will fight until I take my last breath. I have done nothing wrong.

Blagojevich hired the best of the best legal eagles in Chicago and having the best criminal lawyers on his side to clear his name.
In an unwavering statement of innocence, Gov. Rod Blagojevich said Friday he will be vindicated of federal corruption charges and has no intention of letting what he called a "political lynch mob" force him from his job. Blagojevich says he will not resign but will fight “pay to play” allegations against him. Blagojevich: “I’m here to tell you right off the bat that I am not guilty of any criminal wrongdoing, that I intend to stay on the job and fight this thing every step of the way.”

Comments