Sarah Palin: Thanks but no thanks, Oprah!

We heard from the grapevine today...

Oprah: "She talked to Greta. She talked to Matt. She talked to Larry. But she didn’t talk to me…" Apparently, Oprah is whining that Sarah Palin won't come on her show now that the election is over. But, who can blame Governor Palin for snubbing Oprah after the nasty things Oprah reportedly said about her before the election? In an interview with TV tabloid schlocker Extra, Oprah acted all shocked that Palin has yet to agree to an "O" interview.

Oprah:"I said I would be happy to talk to Sarah Palin when the election was over... I went and tried to talk to Sarah Palin and instead she talked to Greta [Van Susteren]. She talked to Matt [Lauer]. She talked to Larry [King]. But she didn’t talk to me. But maybe she'll talk to me now that she has a [multi-million dollar] book deal."

So, now Oprah is wide eyed with shock that Palin has snubbed her thus far? Jesus Christ, Oprah, you have won. We have a black president. Racism is out. No one is going to be slaves (Whoopi Goldberg can be a slave because we don't really care about her that much!) lose some weight, grow a spine, and move on.

Comments