A virtue out of selfishness? Hmmm...what can we say?

Jefferey Johnson
Guest Blogger, QueerGam
Democrat, Atlanta


I am sorry but I, as democrat as I can be, am still an undecided voter. I cannot bring myself to vote for Obama. I want to vote for smaller government. I want to vote for less tax in every form. I repeat, I want to vote for less tax in every form. I want to vote for free enterprise. I want to vote for the right kind of change. I want to vote for freedom. This is hard for me because McCain, not Obama, is giving me all that I want to vote for in this election! Obama is flip-flopping on his tax plan.

Phil Spencer
Guest Blogger, QueerGam
Democrat, San Francisco


I am also still undecided. I am a proud Democrat living in San Francisco, the gay mecca of this universe. I sound like a republican everytime I am blogging my p.o.v on QueerGam. I am here because of the media bias against McCain-Palin out there. I feel it is unfair to destroy Sarah Palin and give Biden and Obama the kid-glove treatment. What Obama said today about "selfish virtue" reflects his world view -- the government should take more of your money. As a democrat, it is my rights to hang on to my hard earned money. Money is so hard to earn, jobs are hard to come by, cost of living is very very very expensive in this city...Obama has also proposed about $3 trillion on government spending -- hey Obama, that's coming from my wallet and my pay stub. I am thinking of voting for less tax and for freedom. I do not believe in Obama's tax plan.

Chris Goodridge
Guest Blogger, QueerGam
Republican, Portland


I already voted for McCain-Palin. Obama is flip-flopping on his tax plan. I cannot afford to pay higher taxes...and there are many many taxes to pay in this country! Capital tax, federal tax, state tax, sales tax, housing tax and other taxes...we are dying here.

Comments