America is like an eagle. An eagle needs a strong right wing to fly high. Vote for a strong right wing...and not just on the economy.

By Ambrose Aban, Chief Blogger, QueerGam

America is very much like an eagle -- way up there it rules the skies. It needs it left and right wings to fly high. That is how I always see America, the beautiful. I see America like an eagle. And that is also why I am here in this country. Not that I am not proud to be a Malaysian. I am a proud Malaysian. But now I am a proud San Franciscan/New Yorker. So yes, I see America as an eagle. America will fly very high above the rest. Why? Because it has very strong left and right wings.

"I cannot possibly vote for you"
"I vote for less government"
"I vote for freedom"
"I vote for less taxes in every form"



I am not afraid to admit that I am a big fan of Sarah Palin (she is America's strongest right wing you can find). And...I am not a closeted Republican. And I am not afraid to lose my friends because I am a Sarah Palin fan. I am not afraid to say I am a republican in the presence of my Palin-haters democrat friends, colleagues, bosses, and even my own special guy. And I am not afraid to say I am supporting both McCain and Obama. Because America needs it left and right wings to take off to a better tomorrow. Obama is America's left wing and McCain is her right wing. America cannot fly high if democrats are controlling all arms of government...The liberal thinkers on the extreme left, including Barack Obama and Michelle Obama, think that is best for America. If you (you know who you are) think that I sound like a liberal blogger on the extreme right this week, you are far from wrong. I am trying to balance what is being thrown out to us 24/7 out there as the liberal media on the extreme left and their diehard liberal thinkers are desperate to elect Barack Obama and are determined to destroy Gov. Sarah Palin. At least I am honest about why I support who I support. I am not like many of you out there who are closeted Republicans (shame on you) pretending to be "Democrats" when you are in the company of Democrats. The truth is all of you want a Democrat in the White House MORE than Obama to be the president.

Comments