The View, Whoopi, and Charlie...

Ambrose Aban:
Did you guys watch The View and the way they -- Whoopi and Joy -- attacked John McCain?

Jeferey Johnson:
Yeah, how can you do that on national TV? I thought Whoopi was out of line, out of character. Joy looked stupid. She behaved like a stupid woman. Why did they do that? I was hoping for them to ask him questions politely because they want to be respected as "journalists". And even invite Obama and ask the same questions...fair and square. But then again, this is about the supporters -- and Whoopi and Joy are Obama's supporters.


Phil Spencer:

I wish Ann Coulter was there to punch Joy in the face! I would love to see that. I'd pay to see that. I hope Ann Coulter will punch her in the face one day. I hate everything about Joy. So many things about that woman are just ugly...her mind, her...she's uglier in the inside, too.

Ambrose Aban:
I am disappointed in Barbara Walters for allowing this to happen on The View. Whoopi and Joy were so rude, interrupted him frequently, asked loaded questions then yelled at him for not answering they way they wanted. They were so unprofessional. They gave journalism a bad name. McCain walked in and out of there, feeling good. He tried his best. The women didn't. In the end they looked stupid and bad. And Whoopi missed being a slave.

Jefferey Johnson:
I am a democrat. But I have to admit that McCain was great, took it all in stride. Cindy McCain came on later and was flawless. The contrast between the class of the McCains and the unhinged attacks being thrown face-to-face is very illustrative. And I think Whoopi would make a good slave.

Ambrose Aban:
I didn't like the way Whoopi attacked John McCain. I thought she looked stupid. Rewind it, see it again. Doesn't she look so stupid?


Phil Spencer:

If you watch the whole interview watch Whoopi's facial expressions and posture. She looks like a 14-year-old, slouching, rolling her eyes. Ugh! Like when they were looking at his tape of being set free and he was telling them what he was feeling at the time, she looked like she was so bored.


Jefferey Johnson:

I bet if Obama was there and that was him being set free she would have sat straight up and cried. I really hate this election. I don’t understand why people have to be so nasty to someone they don’t agree with!

Phil Spencer:
I’m watching The View (why I put myself through this - I don’t know) and the ladies are talking about Sarah Palin’s Charlie Gibson interview. It was their first hot topic of the day.

Jefferey Johnson:
Their first comments on the interview: “She was obviously very well briefed.” Not that she did a good job, but that she was well briefed. Would anyone in the media say that Obama is well briefed on the issues? Doubtful, they would say he knows the issues. Even if that is not the case!

Ambrose Aban:
Do you think that Joy and Barbara would describe the Bush doctrine succinctly? Bill Sammon was on Fox discussing how that term has different meanings to different people, and Gibson should have known that. People like them are the reason why Obama will lose in November. They think they are helping his case, they are killing his likability.

Jefferey Johnson:
And here's to you Whoopi: If you want to be a slave, be a slave. Don't drag McCain with you, don't drag us with you. Maybe you are good at being a slave. Not us. You be a slave for all I care. You Walters, Joy can be slaves. We don't care.

Comments