Lance and Toni move to the groove, Cloris and Lucci steal the show

Dancing with the Stars will never be the same after Cloris Leachman's hysterical performance and Susan Lucci's joke for Bruno "...slut...you want slut..."

We laughed so much it crammed my tummy. I actually fell off my sofa, laughing, when Cloris placed her left leg on the judges' table. After last night's show I really think that Jeff Ross would be the first to be sent home tho I loved his jokes last night. America must eliminate him tonight. That means no more Edyta Sliwinska. And Dancing With The Stars will not be completed without Edyta -- the sexiest body in the world! Toni Braxton cannot be anymore sultry and sexy as she is dropdead gorgeous...and has so much potential. I think she can go very very far -- and be in the final. Grandmas and grandpas will be here for Cloris for a week or two more. Don't worry. I love Lacey Shwimmer. And I know she will take Lance all the way to the final. Cody and Julianne have very slim chances this season because of the many x-factors that come from Toni, Lance, Brooke, Kim, and Maurice. I expect nothing less than spectacular from Kim Kardashian (esp her costume, makeup and hairdo) and nothing less than sexy from Toni. The rest -- keep on dancing.

Comments