If love would stand in front of me and asked me: 'What are you willing to give for me?'

Latest from Ollian on Verbotene Liebe


















Ollian (above) Oliver and Christian (right)

The latest episode of Verbotene Liebe's Christian & Oliver Story shows Constantin reading to Oliver and Christian (or Ollian) something he's found on a blog on them. Lydia (roomate of Ollian) is the author of said blog, called Love-Burns.de and Grundy/UFA didn't waste a second to go viral with this!

If love would stand in front of me and asked me: 'What are you willing to give for me?' - I wouldn't know how to respond. Yes. Maybe I would ask:'What did I do to you? Why did you play me like a fool?' And then- a little angry, give it a good, somewhat deserved, shake. Until its thoughts are spinning around just as much as mine. A storm in a glass.

It's the biggest emotion of all. We would be willing to give anything for love. Anything, really? Is the price to high? Would we pay love with our life? Yes! That's what the newspapers write, anyway: Two young men, Oliver and Christian, endured humiliation, prejudice and violence - because the love each other. It pays off to hold on, to fight, to believe. A true and big love will conquer all. Christian and Oliver are heroes for me. They've proven: Love is made from courage.

If you're meant for each other, the world could end - but at least there's the two of you. Better to drown together than burn alone. Love burns - but maybe only if love is not enough? Maybe you believe in true love sometimes, even though this is not it? Maybe the feeling is too small to ever get big enough that you'll get through everything together? Just like those two boys, who held on two their love despite the barbed hooks - hand in hand. I wish I would find my courage again- and let the past be the past. With new power, without old wounds. That's the reason for these words. That's why I let my soul write. Someday I'll laugh destiny in its face again - just like Christian and Oliver.

Comments

  1. dove è stato registrato Oliver & Christian? è bellissimo e mi piacerebbe conoscere i protagonisti dal VIVO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This,is,such,a,loveing,Story.Thing,like,this,makes,me,proud,to,be,gay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?