Meet QueerGam's 10 gayest people.

Paula Dean and her boys, Bobby and Jamie, top QueerGam's list of ten gayest people in our little corner of the world.



















Jefferey Johnson:
Who are the gayest of them all? Hmmm...Michael Phelps. Just kidding. I think those men who have the power to change minds but are still hiding in the closet! They are the gayest in my opinion! But...I am not a fan of people who think people don't know that they are gay! And I think, the producers and writers of German's soap station (Das Ersta) are gayer and queerer than our Bravo and Logo stations, no? They have more gay characters and gay TV series than we do. Here's the thing, looking gay or behaving gayly is not gay enough in a deeper sense, in my opinion...so I don't think olympian Johnny Weir, or the Dancing With The Star's pros and Bruno, or Travis and Benji (So You Think You Can Dance?) or Tim Gunn, or that black catwalk guy on America's Next Top Model, Queer Eye's guys, or those kids from Project Runway or the participants of the HGTV's Next Design Star, or Ellen Degeneres...not even the stars of Brothers & Sisters...or the Russian and German's male gymnasts, or those Singapore Airlines' flight stewards, or Betty Suarez's nephew...None of them are gay enough. They don't make gay gayer or queer queerer. See, the ex-NJ governor, McGreevey, to me is just a gay man seeking men or loving men. But not gay enough. Do you know what I mean? Elton Brown of Iron Chef is gayer and he is the real deal, teaching us to be good cooks in our own kitchen. I am just saying...

Ambrose Aban:
I would say Margaret Cho is gayer than most of them because she is the funniest of them all. She is so gay eventho she is not. Kathy Griffin is also very gay-thinking because she is saying "be gay for all I care, be gay all you want, be happy, be proud, but don't be fucking with me". And, these days, I think SF's governor, Gavin Newsome, is getting gayer and gayer by getting married to a woman. That is sooo gay. Do you know what I mean?

George Tyler:
Hillary Clinton is very gay because she is very gay-friendly. And of course, Robert Brandan Sandor, the founder of HIV-UB2. Net, who is an "unstoppable protagonist" and who is fighting with everyone as he is trying his best to save HIV-negative men. I don't think those gay bloggers are gay enough. All they want to do is to be the first to out men -- men in the media limelight.

Phil Spencer:
I hear you totally, George. I think the gayest of them all are Elizabeth Taylor and Paris Hilton, "you are hot!" Bill Maher, and American Idol runner-up, David Archuleta. Elton John, George Michael, and all the gay superstars are just not gay enough for me.

Chris Goodridge:
You think so? Elizabeth Taylor maybe but I think Paris Hilton is only using gay people to keep her flame burning. Yes, Bill Maher is gayer than most of them and is a straight guy. David Archuleta is looking gay but he is not "gay" enough to be in the same room as Margaret Cho or Tracy Ullman. I think Wilhemina Slater (Vanessa Williams) fits the bill because she is gayer and queerer than her bitchy Girl Friday, Mark (Michael Urie). Miranda Priestley (Devil Wears Prada) is more gay compared with Stanley Tucci. Or Samantha Jones is gayer than Standford. See the difference? I don't ever think that Carrie Bradshaw is gay enough.

Ambrose Aban:
And I think Karen's maid, Rosario, is way gayer than Will and Grace!

George Taylor:
Hmmm, I think Wilhemina Slater is gay in that sense but not as gay as Bill Maher. I think Bill Maher is so gay and so real. I think Bill Maher has no problems with men. I really do. Something about Bill Maher (also straight guys like Glenn Beck and Tucker Carlson) scream "you can suck my dick if you want to, give me good head, but I am not sucking you"...I think they'd love getting sucked.

Chris Goodridge:
Lol...I think the least gay are those gay-looking and gay-sounding hosts from What Not To Wear, Queer Eye for Straight Guys, Project Runway, HGTV, and Ryan Seacrest.guys, etc...They are just not gay enough for me. They have no gay meat. They look "gay" because they like men, but just not "gay" enough.


Phil Spencer:

I agree and I know where you are going with this. You are right. Bill Maher is so gay, he will not mind you sucking him but he never ever condemn gay people. Glenn Beck I am sure would love to get head and so is Tucker Carlson. They all think they are not interested in men but they are friendly and they know it is not going to be the end of the world or end of their lives by getting head from men. Of course they will do it discreetly.

Chris Goodridge:
See that is so gay to me. If you were to think about it deeper, I must say that Paula Dean and her boys of The Food Network are the gayest and queerest of them all. Hands down. They are the friendliest queer-loving people on planet earth. They are so gay, they are just like dogs - totally non-judgemental, they accept who we are. They don't judge us. They just love us. Gay or not, black or white, young or old, famous or not, fashionable or not.

Ambrose Aban:
Aww, I totally agree! Paula and her boys, Jamie and Bobby, are the gayest and queerest of them all. And they have this "happy-to-be-alive" attitude. They have no racial or sexual hang-ups. Good, gay-friendly people. Yes, I think they are the gayest people in the world. And of course, there is no men on planet earth can plan and produce an event like the Opening Ceremony of Beijing Olympics like Zhang Yimou can. It is beyond me.

Jefferey Johnson:
What can I say? Zhang Yimou is so gay in that sense. And, what is there not to love about Paula Dean and her boys? Bobby and Jamie are sooo gay and sooo cuteBut they are "gay" not because they are cute. They are "gay" because they genuinely like gay people. You see, being gay is not about fucking another man. Being gay is like being Jamie and Bobby Dean -- accepting, accommodating, loving and being a real mama's boys. Every gay man in the world must have at least one of their recipes.

Chris Goodridge:
I want Jamie Dean. I've been a fan forever, totally my type!

Phil Spencer:
I thought Ambrose Aban is your type!

Chris Goodridge:
Lol lol lol...Ambrose likes Jamie, too!

Ambrose Aban:
Lol...whatever! I am so not gay.

QueerGam's Top Ten Gayest People.

1) Paula Dean
2) Margaret Cho
3) Kathy Griffin
4) Bill Maher
5) Elibzaeth Taylor
6) Producer of Das Ersta's "Verbotene Liebe" German's Soap Series
7) Robert Brandon Sandor, Founder of HIV-UB2.Net
8) Mayor Gavin Newsome
9) Editor of Men's Fitness
10)Zhang Yimou

Comments