USA Gymnastics Men Team relies on this hunky son of an astronaut

[GYMNASTICS: BEIJING 08]
Hunky son of an astronaut, Justin Spring, is expected to inspire his team in Beijing.


His dad is Woody Spring, a member of the Atlantis space crew.

Justin: "Right now it's mainly routine after routine after routine just trying to become consistent and confident in what I am doing. Dealing with the monotony of the routine is definitely an issue when you get toward the Olympics. You got your set and you just got to do about 100 of them, just keep plugging away, it's difficult. It's hard because you are training so much, you can't go out like play a softball game, you worry about being sore in weird places the next day."

Justin also said: "I do a lot of house projects. I bought a house so actually I spend a lot of time working around my house. I am more domesticated than I ever thought I would be."

For Justin and his team mates, there is no room, not for even one tiny mistake.

Comments