Queers around the world want Jason Lezak

American Doplhins


Ambrose Aban:
Ok guys when are we going stop talking about Jason Lezak? I mean, really, this is getting old. We still cannot get over Jason Lezak’s 32-year-old body. I can talk about him all day. His sexy smile. His laidback attitude. And now we know what his gorgeous back looks like. Can you imagine yourself caressing that back, right there, right now?

Chris Goodridge:
Man, it is not going to be easy my friend. He is too hot to handle or imagine. The race was really out of this world. How did that happen? How the hell did he manage to do that? It is still bothering me. Lezak hit the water a half-second after Alain Bernard did. We knew he was going to have to swim out of my mind.

George Tyler:
He was half a body at least behind, stuggled with the white water created by Bernard who was on a mission to smash the record and the Americans. But Lezak said no, no way. He was going to stop Bernard. With 25 meters remaining Lezak, breath by breath and stroke by stroke, got closer and at the finish, touched the wall with his fingertips put his head down and surged to the wall.

Jeferey Johnson:
Been there done that raced the best, he's been there twice before and now in Bejing. That was nothing new to Lezak. But he was right, after losing twice and was teased by the French guys, it gets tiring. He went out there, did what he was there to do, finished the job in style. This time, he was a star, the brightest star.

George Tyler:
I can't help but notice something, I love the way Garrett Weber, grabbed Mickey's body and got under his pit and flexed his biceps...that's hot. For a moment I was hoping Garrett would "French" Jason.

Chris Goodridge:
I was hoping for Garrett to kiss Michael on the lips, really. That would have been a better photo-finish moment.

Jefferey Johnson:
After making the turn, Lezak said he momentarily lost the courage of his convictions. Bernard had a 0.6 of a second lead and Lezak was not sure he could reel him in. “I’m not going to lie,” he said. “The thought really crossed my mind for a split-second, ‘There’s no way.’ ”

Ambrose Aban:
So guys are you ready for the high bar one on one with Justin Spring, the son of an astronaut? Anyone watching tonight? Let's talk about it tomorrow on QueerGam.

Comments

  1. That is гeally faѕcinating, Υou аre а veгу sκilleԁ bloggеr.
    I haνe јoined уοur feed anԁ
    looκ aheaԁ tο in thе hunt for eхtra of уоur wonԁeгful рοst.
    Αdԁitionally, I've shared your website in my social networks

    my weblog Property for Sale

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?