Is America Ready to dance with Lance Bass? Are you?

Randy Harrison and his on-screen lover, Gale Harold, below

Ambrose Aban:
Are you ready for Lance Bass? Queers around the world are asking to bring it on. One of the male professionals on DWTS is saying, "why not?". Is America ready? Be afraid, be very afraid. We heard from the grapevine that Lance Bass will be dancing on Dancing With The Stars.

Jefferey Johnson:
Ambrose, you dance salsa, cha cha, and rumba almost professionally these days, what do you think? I think the news is a better than Obama's VP pick this week.

Lance Bass, below
Phil Spencer:
I am sure gay fans, yours truly included, are hopeful the show will finally have its first out gay competitor in former 'NSYNC member Lance Bass. We've all been waiting for someone in our community to represent us. And Lance Bass, not only he is cute, he is sexy and he is a good dancer of the lot.


Ambrose Aban:

I love and I enjoy dancing the salsa, rumba and cha cha with another man (who is well trained as a leader), it is easier for me personally because I am trained as a follower. So I am not sure Lance will be comfortable leading on the dance floor. If he is paired with Mark or Derek, I'll die. I'll be hooked.

Randy Harrison, below
Jefferey Johnson:
Well I remember reading, Conrad Green, who produces the show, talking about having a same-sex dance pairing. He thought the idea "interesting," and that he was "open to it." We read somewhere that ABC Entertainment President Stephen McPherson is also on board with idea saying, "cool", "and why not?"


Phil Spencer:

Do you think the male dancers like the idea? I know the gorgeous Cheryl Burke and the girls will have no problems dancing with gay men. In fact I think they'd love gay men as their partners.

Ambrose Aban:
I think it would be great having someone like Lance on the show. I really do. Someone like Randy Harrison, even Tom Ford, Anderson Cooper (we are not saying Cooper is gay) and someone as gorgeous as CNN's ex-anchorman, the openly gay Thomas Roberts.

Jefferey Johnson:
Not sure about Anderson Cooper, tho, is he strong enough to lift Mark Ballas? But Thomas Robert looks super strong and sexy. He definitely could lift Derek. Randy Harrison is the guy from Queer As Folk, isn't he?

Ambrose Aban:
Randy (or Justin as he is affectionately known as in Queer As Folk) is definitely an easy lift! Jonathan Roberts and all the male pros will have no problem lifting him with their strong arms.

Phil Spencer:
Ambrose, sorry, no lifts allowed! Carry Ann Inaba will go crazy!

Ambrose Aban:
Opps! I forgot. Oh screw Carry Ann. Lifts are allowed except for certain steps when legs are not allowed to fly off the floor...And I am pretty sure Randy or Lance can handle that pretty well.

Jefferey Johnson:
I don't think so, Ambrose. I think they like to lift up their legs!

Phil Spencer:
I think so, too!


Ambrose Aban:

Stop it! They will follow the rules, or risk getting voted off.

Jefferey Johnson:
With Derek or Mark in their arms, Ambrose, they will lift up their legs, trust me:)

Comments