Will Queers' # 1 favorite swimmer, Brendan Hansen, take care of the Japanese torpedo?

[QUEER'S FAVORITE: BRENDAN HANSEN]
100M Breast Finals: 5th Best Time: 59:94:00


Gorgeous, Brendan Hansen, is fifth-seeded for the 100M Breast Finals


From Brendan's website: "Everything is going as planned," Hansen said. "I'm not going to show what I can do until tomorrow. Everyone is swimming scared. They're all wondering why (is Hansen) swimming out in Lane 7. I had a dream and called my brother Sean to tell him that I won the gold medal from Lane 2. That's where I'll be in the final. I won my first world championship in that lane. I'm comfortable in that position."



Queers and bi and all kind of queer-friendly men around the world will be watching with their mouths wide open. Will American Brendan Hansen beat the Japanese torpedo, Kosuke Kitajima, in the tomorrow's 100M Breast Finals.

THE FINALISTS:
1 OEN Alexander Dale 59.16
2 KITAJIMA Kosuke 59.55
3 RICKARD Brenton 59.65
4 DUBOSCQ Hugues 59.83
5 HANSEN Brendan 59.94
6 SLUDNOV Roman 1:00.10
7 GANGLOFF Mark 1:00.44
8 BORYSIK Igor 1:00.55

Also, Will Aaron Piersol do it for USA?


Aaron Piersol is the #1 backstroker at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. He holds the world record in both the 100 and 200, but he has teammates in both races - Grevers in the 100, Lochte in the 200 - that want Gold medals, too. And Lochte is tied with Aaron for that world record in the 200 back.

Comments