GAM bottom, GWM top

Most Gay Asian Men (GAM) do prefer Gay White Men (GWM) -- either for Long Term Relationship (LTR) or for One Night Stand (ONS). There is nothing wrong with that. I am just saying -- a recent survey shows that more and more GAM want to have a relationship (ONS or LTR) with GWM in U.S. We see more and more personal ads by GAM on popular sex/dating sites looking to bottom (to get fucked) for GWM. Let's admit it -- GAM are mostly bottoms! (opps I risk getting killed for this). What is killing me is that GAM are mostly size-queens and they hate other GAM who say so. But let's be matured about this --not all GAM prefer GWM. True. Call me shallow, loser, or whateva, but I do have a weakness for a fit, hung GWM just because...I am not afraid to admit that...I am guilty as charged.

I emailed 100 GWM this week and asked them this: Do you think GAM are mostly bottom and size-queens?
89 = Absolute yes
8 = Think so
3 = No true

I emailed the same question to 100 GAM and got this:
26 = Absolute no
24 = Think so
50 = Not true