Anne Stockwell is passing the editorial baton to Jon Barrett at The Advocate

Will you continue to read The Advocate? Of course! I will. Anne Stockwell, who is our favorite Editor In Chief at The Advocate, is passing the editorial baton to Jon Barrett whom she described as gifted and amazing. When she joined the magazine some years ago, her first issue was number 640 - featuring Cybill Shepherd, tho straight, was kind enough to march with them in Washington. A few weeks ago, issue number 1010 marked everyone's winning the right to marry in CA.
The rush between changed history, and every one of The Advocate's readers, Anne says, played a part. I did to. I read The Advocate everyweek since 2003. I've never missed an issue. So here I am holding Anne's 372 issue of The Advocate and her last as editor in chief. I am sad but happy that Anne's time with me and you has been great. More than that, she says, it's been gay. Thank you Anne for a gift so rich. You and your stories ahve brought us so much joy. And I want to thank you for turning The Advocate into such a lovely and most informational gay magazine. I will continue to read The Advocate, and my best wishes to Jon Barrett. Shout outs to Jon Barrett. Good luck dude! We queers will be here for you.

To subscribe, visit: WWW.ADVOCATE.COM