The 4Cs -- chemistry, commitment, communication, compatibility

Hi QueerGasm,

I would love to read what you and your guest bloggers have to say about the 4Cs - chemistry, commitment, communication, and compatibility - that we queers have all been looking for. Too often you get one or two of the four Cs and it is so frustrating. I met a sweet guy recently, great communication going on and he was just as committed while it lasted. We were very compatible, until he eliminated me last week, after three weeks and five dates "because I didn't feel that there are chemistry between us".

Is chemistry the most important of the four Cs? Thanks guys.

Andreas Conn, Los Angeles

QueerGam: Hmmm...I've been eliminated because of the main C - chemistry - also. Infact most of the times. I am not sure which is least important among the four but I can never date a guy with no communication skills. Compatibility and chemistry are strictly physical. Commitment can be nurtured and communication can be improved. Chemistry is more on the sexual side. Compatibility is a piece of bullshit from chemistry, no?