We need queer geeks!

It is so sad that members of the Geek Squad are not a lot and they have no desire to rule the world. Only the Geeks know how to put the latest wireless router to work perfectly. Only them can locate the volume button on a very small remote control (yes our remote controls are getting smaller and smaller making it hard to locate the many buttons and pressing them!.

We need gay geeks like we need gay plumbers, dentists, programmers, etc. Gay people spend hours and even days to get their stupid new plasma TV to work with the other stupid software that Best Buy and the popular stores like PC Richards, Tekserve and the others have left us to deal with after we purchased their products.

Who the fuck uses all the software installed on his or her brand new computer? Most of the shits that are installed in our computers -- some of which we hate, don't want, most of them we don't need, and many of them we don't even know we have!

I don't need Picasa2, PictureViewer, Quicktime Player, Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3, Pinball, Solitaire, etc. And the worst...ready for this? I don't need the security software that keeps popping up and refusing to go away, blocking my screen making it very hard for me to work on my computer - and they won't go away unless I purchase them! I should be given a choice whether to purchase the stupid software or throw my computer out of the window!

Comments