Something is terribly, terribly wrong with churches that stigmatize the sick.

It is reported that many people with HIV/AIDS left their churches to find God somewhere else. Good for them cos God can be found ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE. Not only in churches! You can find God in your heart, in your own living room, in your own kitchen, in your friend's house, even in a bath house or your favorite sauna. NO?!

You don't have to go to church to find God. Anyway I think God is tired of listening to homophobic people saying the same old shit in the churches: "Our father in heaven...forgive us as we forgive those who trespass against us...etc"

I think God loves it even more when we try to get more creative everytime we talk to Him. We can say "Hey Buddy, thanks for my loving family" or "Please Dear forgive me for being rude to my readers today, I will do my best not to offend people again. I love you sweetie"

Truth is there are many very bad, very judgmental, very hypocrit, and very mean-spirited people in churches.

A friend and I talked about this religious stuff recently and he thinks being a homophobic is far worse than being a homosexual. You agree?

He says God hates homophobic people who hate gay people.

But how about gay people who hate homophobic or straight people? And what's the deal with the lesbians who hate gay men? Do gay men like lesbians in the first place?

This friend of mine says lesbians hate gay people like us. Lesbians are worse than homophobic people. What do you think about that?

Personally I think it is NOT ok for gay men/lesbians/bisexuals to hate others like others hate us.