That is so Gere-ay!

What is fucking wrong with Richard Gere kissing Shilpa Shetty?
Kissing who? Shilpa Shetty. Who the hell is she again? She's an actress from India. And she is gorgeous.

So Gere kissed her. So what? Here's the thing -- India may arrest Gere for kissing the actress! Is that not the sickest thing you've ever heard? A kiss is just a kiss. And Gere is a respectful man. I watched the controversial kiss on TV and I didn't think it was deliberately done to humiliate Indian culture. Indians should also respect Gere for being polite and respectful. It was a gesture of respect for Shilpa Shetty.

And now they are accused of corrupting the society. It cannot get anymore sicker than that, I can tell you. The world respects India's beautiful culture. India has to grow up.

I am appalled and disturbed by that. It is humiliating to me that such a nice gesture is being slammed and condemned. To me the kiss was clean, but the Indian mind was not.